- Cuomo: Workers' compensation costs will drop by $45m
- New rule would allow mortgage servicers to escrow premiums
- PIANY: Write Gov. Cuomo to help pass certificates of insurance re …
- Durland named PIANYís Hudson Valley RAP Industry Professional of …
- Cuomo releases report on state's Sandy recovery
- PIA Weekly Reporter | October 30, 2014 issue
- 11/06/14 The Impact of New York Labor Law on Construction I …
- 11/06/14 Hudson Valley RAP 2014
- 11/06/14 Insuring NY Contractors - The E&O Perspective ^FF …
- 11/10/14 NEO Series: New Employee Orientation for Agency Pe …
- 11/10/14 NEO Series: Personal Lines Coverage Basics
- 11/13/14 CPIA 2013-2015 Advanced Personal Lines Risk Analys …
Latest QuickSource documents
A comprehensive question-and-answer piece that responds to some of the commonly asked questions about the recent changes with Tower Group International Ltd.
A "how to" to ensure that your commercial clients (deli, baker, florist, etc.) receive the necessary coverage for goods spoilage. 4 pages
A discussion on the importance of forming a professional sales career on ethics, caring and service to build lasting client relationships. 3 pages
Free, member-exclusive resources
- Agency Marketing Tool Kit
- Agency Preparedness and Recovery Plan
- Agency Staffing Assistance Program
- Agency Transition Program
- Business Operations Tool Kit
- Flood Insurance Tool Kit
- Health Insurance Tool Kit
- HR Info Central
- Licensing/CE Compliance Central
- Market Transition Tool Kit
- Privacy Compliance Central
- Steps to Success
- Storm Info Central
- Technology Info Central
Industry new and association updates
It's the heart of any marketing strategy.
It builds trust. It highlights your expertise. You need it and PIA has it for less. Find out more.
CE, networking and more at the only industry gathering focused on industry issues and how they affect the Hudson Valley. It's all happening Nov. 6.
Do your clients think they have coverage? Take the mystery out of flood insurance with this exclusive PIA member benefit.