- PIANY: Write Cuomo to help pass certificates of insurance reform …
- PIA Company Performance Survey: Agents value their claims experie …
- DFS's Lawsky: Impossible to take cybersecurity too seriously
- Cuomo signs Community Risk and Resiliency Act into law
- ACP Re completes acquisition of Tower Group; A.M. Best upgrades i …
- PIA Weekly Reporter | September 25, 2014 issue
- 10/02/14 2014 CISR PM: Personal Lines Miscellaneous
- 10/02/14 Webinar: Agency Staffing, Performance, and Job Eva …
- 10/07/14 2014 CISR PR: Insuring Personal Residential Proper …
- 10/09/14 CE Marathon: Personal Risk Management: Cars, Homes …
- 10/09/14 CE Marathon: Condominium Coverages & Common Homeow …
- 10/10/14 CE Marathon: Casualty Issues & Answers- Getting It …
Latest QuickSource documents
This resource kit discusses the importance of recruiting, training and retaining good CSRs when succession planning for agency CSR positions. 2 pages
An illustration of the "landscape" of the New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and New Hampshire dog-bite laws, including specific approaches taken. 3 pages
Outlines requirements in different states with regard to notifying the state insurance department when a producer is involved in an administrative action. 2 pages
Free, member-exclusive resources
- Agency Marketing Tool Kit
- Agency Preparedness and Recovery Plan
- Agency Staffing Assistance Program
- Agency Transition Program
- Business Operations Tool Kit
- Flood Insurance Tool Kit
- Health Insurance Tool Kit
- HR Info Central
- Licensing/CE Compliance Central
- Market Transition Tool Kit
- Privacy Compliance Central
- Steps to Success
- Storm Info Central
- Technology Info Central
Industry new and association updates
It's the heart of any marketing strategy.
It builds trust. It highlights your expertise. You need it and PIA has it for less. Find out more.
Earn up to 15 NYCE credits in two days! Quality classes, expert instructors, networking and more. Get out of the office and join us—it's all happening Oct. 9-10.
CE, networking and more at the only industry gathering focused on industry issues and how they affect the Hudson Valley. It's all happening Nov. 6.
Do your clients think they have coverage? Take the mystery out of flood insurance with this exclusive PIA member benefit.