Mar 11, 2016
PIACT names officers for 2016-17
HARTFORD, Conn.–The Professional Insurance Agents of Connecticut Inc., elected officers today during the associations Annual Business Meeting at Foxwoods held at the Foxwoods Resort Casino in Mashantucket, Conn. Following are the new officers who will lead PIACT in 2016-17
- President: Loretta Lesko, CIC, of Shelton, Conn. Lesko is vice president of operations for the DiMatteo Group in Shelton.
- President-elect: Ken Distel of Avon, Conn. Distel is vice president of The Distel Group in Farmington, Conn.
- Vice President: Marissa Barbera of Westport, Conn. Barbera is president of Charter Oak Agency in Darien, Conn.
- Treasurer: Nathan Shippee of Bolton, Conn. Shippee is vice president of sales & marketing for Workers Compensation Trust in Wallingford, Conn.
- Secretary: Mark R. Connelly, CIC, of Fairfield, Conn. Connelly is president and chief executive officer of Fairfield County Bank Insurance Services LLC in Ridgefield, Conn.
- Teri Walsh, of Fairfield, Conn. will serve as immediate past president. Walsh is president of Sachs Walsh Insurance in Westport, Conn.
PIACT is a trade association representing professional, independent insurance agencies and their employees throughout the state.