Jun 9, 2014
PIANJ elects officers for 2014-15
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J.-Officers of the Professional Insurance Agents of New Jersey for 2014-15 were elected during the associations annual business meeting at the PIANJ/PIANY Joint Annual Business Conference, at the Trump Taj Mahal Resort Casino, Atlantic City, N.J.
- Glenn Tippy, CPCU, CLU, of Mountain Lakes, N.J., was elected president. He is president of Gerrity, Baker, Williams Inc. in Flanders, N.J.
- Charles Caruso, CIC, CPIA, of Beachwood, N.J. was re-elected vice president. Caruso is senior vice president of Herbert L. Jamison & Co. LLC/Jamison Insurance Group in West Orange, N.J.
- Donald F. LaPenna Jr., of Cranford, N.J., was re-elected vice president. LaPenna is president of Donald F. LaPenna Associates Inc. in Clark, N.J.
- Kacy Campion Renna, CIC, of Wall Township, N.J., was elected vice president. Renna is CEO/owner of Connelly, Campion,Wright in Belmar, N.J.
- Lloyd H. "Rip" Bush Jr. of Fair Haven, N.J., was elected treasurer. Bush is a producer for Keer & Heyer in Point Pleasant Beach, N.J.
- Bruce Blum of Somerset, N.J. was elected secretary. Blum is vice president of Blum & Walsh Group Inc., a division of T.E. Freuler Agency in Somerset.
- Stephen Tague, CPIA, of Rockaway Township, N.J., will serve as immediate past president. He is president and principal of van den Heuvel & Fountain Inc., in Augusta, N.J.
PIANJ is a trade association representing professional, independent insurance agencies, brokerages and their employees throughout the state.
- 30 -