Jun 5, 2016
PIANJ-YIP install 2016-17 officers and elect directors at PIANJ Annual Business Conference
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J.—The New Jersey Young Insurance Professionals elected officers today during PIANJ/PIANY Annual Conference held at Harrah’s, Atlantic City, N.J.
The NJYIP officers installed were:
- Natalie Bruno, CPIA, of D’Agostino Agency in Hammonton, N.J., will serve as president.
- Aaron Levine of LG Insurance Group in Long Branch, N.J., will serve as vice president.
- Logan True, of True & Associates in Westfield, N.J., will serve as treasurer.
- Brianna Gonzalez, of Ridgefield, N.J., will serve as secretary.
- Casey Yarger, CIC, of Robert Petri & Daughter Insurance Agency in Milltown, N.J., will serve as immediate past president.
The following individuals will serve as director with terms expiring in 2018:
- Daniel Tague of The Travelers Cos. in Morris Plains, N.J.
- Logan True, of True & Associates in Westfield, N.J.
- Ryan Cervasio of McGowan Risk Specialists in Eatontown, N.J.
- Michael DeStasio III of The Travelers Cos. in Edison, N.J.
- Casey Yarger, CIC, of Robert Petri & Daughter Insurance Agency in Milltown, N.J.
The New Jersey Young Insurance Professionals is an organization dedicated to the professional and personal growth of newcomers to the insurance industry. It is an affiliate of Professional Insurance Agents of New Jersey, a trade association representing professional, independent insurance agencies, brokerages and their employees throughout the state.