Jun 11, 2017
PIANJ elects officers for 2017-18
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J.—Officers of the Professional Insurance Agents of New Jersey for 2017-18 were elected today during the association’s annual business meeting at the PIANJ/PIANY Annual Conference, at Harrah’s Resort and Casino, Atlantic City, N.J.
- Kacy Campion Renna, CIC, of Wall Township, N.J., was elected president. Renna is CEO of Connelly-Campion-Wright in Belmar, N.J.
- Lloyd H. "Rip" Bush Jr., CPIA, of Fair Haven, N.J., was re-elected vice president. Bush is a producer for Keer & Heyer in Point Pleasant Beach, N.J.
- Bruce Blum of Somerset, N.J., was re-elected vice president. Blum is owner of Blum & Walsh Group Inc., a division of T.E. Freuler Agency in Somerset.
- Steven C. Radespiel of Hillsdale, N.J., was elected vice president. Radespiel is president of Insurance Center of North Jersey in Maywood, N.J.
- Michael DeStasio of Iselin, N.J., was elected treasurer. DeStasio is executive vice president of The Insurance Centers in Cranford, N.J.
- Thomas Wilkens of Belford, N.J. was elected secretary. Wilkens is branch manager and director of McGowan Risk Specialists in Eatontown, N.J.
- Donald F. LaPenna Jr., of Cranford, N.J., will serve as immediate past president. LaPenna is president of Donald F. LaPenna Associates Inc., in Cranford, N.J.
PIANJ is a trade association representing professional, independent insurance agencies, brokerages and their employees throughout the state.