Sep 10, 2014
PIANY elects officers for 2014-15
GLENMONT, N.Y.-Officers of Professional Insurance Agents of New York State Inc. were elected for the 2014-15 administrative year at the associations annual business meeting today.
- Anthony A. Kubera, CIC, of Buffalo, N.Y. was elected president. He is director of business development for Russell Bond & Co. Inc., in Buffalo.
- Eugene L. Sandy, CIC, of Stony Brook, N.Y., was elected president-elect. He is director of marketing for the Millennium Alliance Group LLC in Syosset, N.Y.
- John Parsons II, CIC, CPIA, AAI, of Skaneateles, N.Y., was elected first vice president. He is executive vice president of Parsons and Associates Inc. in Syracuse, N.Y.
- Paul G. Casciaro, CIC, CSRM, CPIA, of Kingston, N.Y., was elected vice president. He is chairman and chief executive officer of Frank H. Reis Inc., in Kingston, N.Y.
- Jamie Ferris, AAI, CIC, CPIA, was elected vice president. Ferris is president of P.W. Wood & Son Inc., in Ithaca, N.Y.
- Eric T., Clauss of Buffalo, N.Y. was elected treasurer. Clauss is president of E.T. Clauss & Co., Inc., in Buffalo.
- Bruce D. Rowledge of Scotia, N.Y. was elected secretary. Rowledge is president of Rowledge Agency in Scotia, N.Y.
- Alan Plafker, CPIA, of Manhasset. N.Y., will serve as immediate past president. He is president and CEO of Member Brokerage Service LLC, in Briarwood, N.Y.
PIANY is a trade association representing professional, independent insurance agencies, brokerages and their employees throughout the state.