Jun 9, 2014
PIANJ-YIP install 2014-15 officers and elect directors
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J.-The New Jersey Young Insurance Professionals elected officers today during PIANJ/PIANY Joint Annual Conference held at the Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort, Atlantic City, N.J.
The NJYIP officers installed were:
- Casey Yarger, CIC, of Robert Petri & Daughter Insurance Agency in Milltown, N.J., will serve as president.
- Natalie Bruno, CPIA, of DAgostino Agency in Hammonton, N.J., will serve as vice president.
- Aaron Levine of LG Insurance Group in Long Branch, N.J., will serve as treasurer and secretary.
- Thomas Wilkens of Professional Risk Placements LLC in Red Bank, N.J., will serve as immediate past president.
The following individuals will serve continuing director terms expiring in 2015:
- Natalie Bruno, CPIA, of DAgostino Agency in Hammonton, N.J.
- Aaron Levine of LG Insurance Group in Long Branch, N.J.
- Frank Raab of T.E. Freuler Agency Inc. in Somerset, N.J.
- Lisa Rivlin of Forensic Consultants of North America in Mt. Laurel, N.J.
- Kristen Scott, CPIA, of Chamber Insurance Agency Services in W. Orange, N.J.
- Thomas Wilkens of Professional Risk Placements LLC in Red Bank, N.J.
The following individuals will initiate two-year director terms expiring in 2016:
- Daniel Tague of The Travelers Cos. in Morris Plains, N.J.
- Dawn Amato of Herbert L. Jamison & Co., LLC, in Cranford, N.J.
- Logan True of True & Associates in Westfield, N.J.
- Casey Yarger, CIC, of Robert Petri & Daughter Agency in Milltown, N.J.
The New Jersey Young Insurance Professionals is an organization dedicated to the professional and personal growth of newcomers to the insurance industry. It is an affiliate of Professional Insurance Agents of New Jersey, a trade association representing professional, independent insurance agencies, brokerages and their employees throughout the state.