Jun 5, 2016
PIANJ elects officers for 2016-17
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J.—Officers of the Professional Insurance Agents of New Jersey for 2016-17 were elected today during the association’s annual business meeting at the PIANJ/PIANY Annual Conference, at Harrah’s, Atlantic City, N.J.
- Donald F. LaPenna Jr., of Cranford, N.J., was elected president. LaPenna is president of Donald F. LaPenna Associates Inc., in Clark, N.J.
- Kacy Campion Renna, CIC, of Wall Township, N.J., was re-elected vice president. Renna is CEO of Connelly, Campion, Wright in Belmar, N.J.
- Lloyd H. "Rip" Bush Jr., of Fair Haven, N.J., was re-elected vice president. Bush is a producer for Keer & Heyer in Point Pleasant Beach, N.J.
- Bruce Blum of Somerset, N.J., was elected vice president. Blum is vice president of Blum & Walsh Group Inc., a division of T.E. Freuler Agency in Somerset, N.J.
- Steven C. Radespiel of Hillsdale, N.J., was elected treasurer. Radespiel is president of Insurance Center of North Jersey in Hackensack, N.J.
- Michael DeStasio of Iselin, N.J., was elected secretary. DeStasio is executive vice president of The Insurance Centers in Clark, N.J.
- Charles Caruso, CIC, CPIA, of Beachwood, N.J., will serve as immediate past president. Caruso is senior vice president of Herbert L. Jamison & Co. LLC/Jamison Insurance Group in Cranford, N.J.
PIANJ is a trade association representing professional, independent insurance agencies, brokerages and their employees throughout the state.