Sep 13, 2018
New York Young Insurance Professionals elect officers and directors
GLENMONT, N.Y.—The New York Young Insurance Professionals elected its 2018-19 officers today at its annual business meeting in Glenmont, N.Y.
- Dina Bruno, CPIA, of Main Street America/NGM in Wantagh, N.Y., was elected president;
- Anna Kodryanu, CPCU, ARM, of Burns & Wilcox in New York, N.Y., was elected vice president of membership;
- Ed Chadwick of Russell Bond & Co. Inc., in Buffalo, N.Y., was elected vice president of programs;
- Audrey Carlson of Superior Payment Plan LLC, Buffalo, N.Y. was elected treasurer;
- Michael Ascher, WCP, of AmTrust North America, New York, N.Y. was elected secretary.
- Jason Bartow, AAI, CPIA, of Eugene A. Bartow Insurance Agency in Deer Park, N.Y., will serve as immediate past president.
In addition to the officers above, NY-YIP also elected six individuals to its board of directors:
Marshall Glass of Iroquois Group in Astoria, N.Y.; Ryan Kelly of New York Central Mutual in Edmeston, N.Y.; Tim Madden of Honig Conte Porrino Insurance in New York; Tyler Molina of Lawley Service Inc., in Buffalo, N.Y.; Scott Richards of Sentinel Solutions in New York, N.Y.; and Ian Sterling, CLCS, of Sterling & Sterling Inc. in Woodbury, N.Y.
NY-YIP is an organization dedicated to the professional and personal growth of newcomers to the insurance industry and an affiliate of Professional Insurance Agents of New York State Inc., a trade association representing professional, independent insurance agencies, brokerages and their employees throughout the state.