Sep 14, 2016
PIANY-YIP elects officers, directors for 2016-17
GLENMONT, N.Y.—Officers of the New York Young Insurance Professionals were elected today at its annual business meeting in Glenmont, N.Y.
- Jason Bartow of Eugene A. Bartow Insurance Agency in Deer Park, N.Y., was elected president;
- Dina Bruno of NGM/Main Street America in Wantagh, N.Y., was elected first vice president;
- Timothy Madden of Myles Share & Assoc. in New York, N.Y., was elected vice president of membership;
- Thomas Nofi of Lancer Management Co., in Long Beach, N.Y., was elected vice president of Programs;
- Jennifer DeCristofaro of Lancer Management Co., in Long Beach, N.Y., will serve as immediate past president.
In addition to the officers above, PIANY-YIP also elected six individuals to its board of directors: Michael Ascher of AmTrust North America, New York, N.Y.; Jason Bartow of Eugene A. Bartow Insurance Agency in Deer Park, N.Y.; Dina Bruno, of NGM/Main Street America in Wantagh, N.Y.; David Lande, JD, CIC, of Total Management Corp. in Hempstead, N.Y.; Timothy Madden, of Myles Share & Associates in New York City; and Thomas Nofi of Lancer Management Co. in Long Beach, N.Y.
PIANY-YIP is an organization dedicated to the professional and personal growth of newcomers to the insurance industry and an affiliate of Professional Insurance Agents of New York State Inc., a trade association representing professional, independent insurance agencies, brokerages and their employees throughout the state.