Sep 14, 2016
PIANY elects officers for 2016-17
GLENMONT, N.Y.—Officers of the Professional Insurance Agents of New York State Inc. were elected for the 2016-17 administrative year at the association’s annual business meeting today.
- John Parsons II, CIC, CPIA, AAI, of Skaneateles, N.Y., was elected president. He is executive vice president of Parsons & Associates Inc. in Syracuse, N.Y.
- Fred Holender, CLU, CPCU, ChFC, MSFS, was elected president-elect. Holender is director of administration for Lawley Services Inc. in Buffalo, N.Y.
- Jamie Ferris, AAI, CIC, CPIA, was elected first vice president. Ferris is president of P.W. Wood & Son Inc., in Ithaca, N.Y.
- Paul G. Casciaro, CIC, CSRM, CPIA, of Kingston, N.Y., was elected vice president. He is chairman and CEO of Frank H. Reis Inc., in Kingston, N.Y.
- John R. Tomassi, CPCU, was elected vice president. Tomassi is president of the Winfield Group in Clifton Park, N.Y.
- Bruce D. Rowledge of Scotia, N.Y. was elected treasurer. Rowledge is president of Rowledge Agency in Scotia, N.Y.
- Anthony Kammas of Flushing, N.Y. was elected secretary. Kammas is president of Skyline Risk Management Inc., in Flushing.
- Eugene L. Sandy, CIC, of Stony Brook, N.Y., will serve as immediate past president. He is director of marketing for the Millennium Alliance Group LLC in Syosset, N.Y.
PIANY is a trade association representing professional, independent insurance agencies, brokerages and their employees throughout the state.