Certified Professional Insurance Agent national designation program
The American Insurance Marketing and Sales Society's Certified Professional Insurance Agent designation is first-of-its kind, hands-on, how-to training. The Insurance Success Seminars are designed to enhance the ability of producers, sales support staff and company personnel to efficiently create and distribute comprehensive insurance programs. Participants leave with ideas that will produce results immediately.
The workshops are engaging right from the start. You will work with fellow insurance professionals and learn by actually working on real-life issues. Together, you'll create practical solutions that you can implement as soon as you get back to your office. And because you learn by doing, not by just listening, you'll remember - and be able to use - much more of what is covered in class.
The three parts of the CPIA designation will teach you how to build and deliver effective insurance programs, broaden your organization's market reach and deliver customer service that drives increased retention. You will leave with expanded technical knowledge, practical ways to reduce E&O exposures and a greater confidence in your ability to serve today's customers with what they want...and more.
Other insurance professionals have described this program as "practical", "motivating" and "immediately useful". We think you will agree!
CPIA program practical benefits:
- CE approved;
- Beneficial for ALL insurance personnel;
- Register for one, two, or all three programs—no exam to take;
- Learn how to work effectively with different personality types;
- Learn how to properly analyze customers' needs;
- Get tips for preventing errors and omissions: The CPIA designation is approved by Utica Mutual for E&O loss prevention credit. This credit is applied once the designation is achieved. Please call PIA's E&O department for details.
- Earn CE credits. Each course is worth 7 CE credits (see below).
Students are encouraged to complete the sessions in consecutive order, but it is not mandatory to do so. See the AIMs Society's FAQ for more information.
The CPIA Designation qualifies as an approved E&O Loss Control Seminar by Utica National Insurance.
Frequently asked questions (AIMS Society)
AIMS Society CE provider numbers:
- N.Y. NYPO-100359
- N.J. 10340
- Conn. 11830