Price increases for registrations within five calendar days
- CIC, CPIA, CISR: $10
- Half-day general education classrooms: $5
Once a registration is submitted to PIA, it will take up to 48 hours to process. Please try to register several days in advance in order to receive your receipt and confirmation emails before the course date. This is especially important for webinars, as confirmation emails contain links to login instructions.
Registration processing will not be completed without full payment at the time of registration form submission. Submission of a registration form without proper payment will not hold your spot in a program.
Register online using the shopping cart
Pick your program
- Scroll through the education schedule and select the course
- Click “Register.”
- For multiple courses, click “Register for another program”
- Changed your mind? Click “remove” and the course will be taken out of the shopping cart.
Update your account information:
- Scroll down to “Proceed to checkout”
- Type the email address or user name you used to register for your pia.org account, and then enter your password. (Can't remember your password? Click “Forgot your username or password? Click here” and you will be able to reset it.)
Once logged in, create or update your profile before continuing on to the payment page to place your order.
Registering by mail or fax
When you hit ‘register' on our education schedule, you'll have two options: “Pay by Check—print a registration form here to mail or fax to PIA” or register using our Shopping Cart feature. Registering with a check, or with a credit card by printing and completing the registration form is always an option for you. Just print the form, complete your identification and payment information, and mail to PIA with your check, or fax it with your credit card information.
Register for the PIA Web site
- Select “I am a new customer” and click “sign in.”
- You will need your member number to access pia.org member benefits, including registration fee discounts. (Don't know your member number? Call the PIA Industry Resource Center at (800) 424-4244 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll get it for you right away.)
And note that as a member who has registered for the PIA Shopping Cart, you'll be able to access ALL of the member-only sections of the PIA Web site—be sure to do so to take full advantage of your member Shopping cart benefits.
Registering without my member number
You will be charged the nonmember rate if you use our Shopping Cart. If you don't know your member number, we'll be happy to get it for you—just call 800) 424-4244 and ask for the Industry Resource Center. Or, you can print a form and send it to us without the number—we'll check the system and update your record to make sure you get the PIA member discount you're entitled to.
PIA cancellation, transfer and no-show policies
- If more than five calendar days prior to program: Cancellations/transfers are fully refundable.
- If less than five calendar days: Cancellations/transfers incur fees of $100 for CIC programs, $25 for CISR, CPIA or full-day programs and $15 for half-day programs.
- If up to five calendar days after program: No-show transfers incur the following fees: $100 for CIC programs, $25 for CISR CPIA or full-day programs and $15 for half-day programs.
- If more than five calendar days after a program: No refunds or transfers are allowed.
- Webinars: No cancellations if you have already RSVP’d, as registrants will automatically get the PIA Webinar ON DEMAND replay. If you have not RSVPed, transfers or cancellations will only be processed up to five calendar days after the date of the webinar.